JAC-ECC conference is an annual meeting of international contributors, researchers, and scientists mainly from Egypt and Japan. The main theme of the conference is to exchange the knowledge and experiences between various number of authors and experts in the fields of electronics, communications and computer engineering. The conference will include state-of-art oral presentations, keynote speakers, special sessions and tutorials relates to the most recent and hot area of research.
The two‐day conference will have the following features:
- Invited plenary lectures from pioneer international speakers
- Special session with invited expert speakers
- Parallel sessions with oral presentations
- Icebreaker coffee breaks and Conference lunch
- Exhibition booths (depending on interest from potential exhibitors)
The conference is relevant to:
- Researchers working in the fields of interests
- Students from public and private universities for tutorials
- Start-up companies and developers to meet international expertise.
- Manufacturers working in the areas of interests.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length, 4 page papers in IEEE two-column formats including diagrams and references. The title page should include author(s) name(s), affiliation, mailing address, telephone, fax, and e-mail address. The author should indicate one or two of the following categories that best describe the topic of the paper.
Selected Topics in Computer Hardware and Embedded/Smart Systems
- Parallel Computer Architectures
- Multi-Core and Multiprocessor Architectures
- Impact of Technology on Architecture
- Embedded/Reconfigurable Architectures
- GPGPU/APU Heterogeneous Systems
- Architectures for Cloud-Based HPC and Data Centers
- Impact of Compilers and System SW on Architecture
- Performance Modeling, Scalability, and Evaluation
- Architecture for Novel Application Workloads
- Fault-Tolerant Computer Systems
- System on Chip (SoC)/Multiprocessing SoC (MPSoC)
Selected Topics in Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning / Machine Learning
- Computational Intelligence
- Pattern Recognition
- Image Processing / Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Autonomous Robots
- Intelligent Transportation
Selected Topics in Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing of Big Data
- Cloud and Fog Computing
- Security in cloud
- Cluster and Grid Computing
- Big Data Mining
- Big Data Applications / Computing / visualization
- Volume, Velocity, Variety, Value and Veracity of Big Data
- Quantum Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Data and Information Visualization
- Distributed Systems and Databases
- Data-driven Algorithms and Applications
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Load Balancing Algorithms for Cloud Computing
- Performance Characterization, Evaluation and Optimization
Selected topics in Communications:
- PHY layer, signal transmission and reception
- Spectrum sharing, spectrum management, and cognitive radio
- 5G and Next Generation Communication Systems
- M2M, D2D, and Ad-hoc Networks
- VANET and MANET Networks
- UAV Wireless Networks and its applications.
- Energy Harvesting and Green Communications
- Wireless network security
- Underwater communications
- Wireless body area networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Optical communications and Photonics
Selected topics in Circuits and Systems
- Computer Aided Network Design
- VLSI Systems and Applications
- Neuromorphic Systems.
- Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits.
- Digital Integrated Circuits, SOC, and NOC.
- Linear and Non-linear Circuits and Systems.
- Embedded Electronics.
- RFICs and Microwave Systems.
- Power Management and Energy Harvesting.
- Hardware/Software Co-design.
- Biomedical Circuits and Systems.
- Sensory Circuits and Systems.
- Embedded systems for Vehicular applications.
Selected topics in Signal, Image, and Video Processing:
- Image and Video Processing
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing.
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Visual Communications Systems
- Applications of Internet of Things (IoT)
Selected Topics in Microwave and Antennas:
- Multiple Antenna Systems, Coding and Cooperative Communications
- RF and mmWave
- Electromagnetic Fields and waves
- Antenna Design and Applications
- Scattering and propagation,
- Broadband and multi-band antennas,
- MIMO antennas,
- Active adaptive and smart antennas,
- Antenna measurements, reconfigurable antennas, and others.
- Wireless power transfer
- Electromagnetics in biology and medicine
Selected Topics in Internet of Things (IoT):
- Systems on chip for IoTs.
- IoT system architecture,
- IoT enabling technologies,
- IoT communication and networking protocols,
- IoT services and applications,
- Security and privacy in embedded IoT scenarios,
- Experiences in building smart wearable IoT platforms,
- Power consumption and optimization in embedded IoT
- Fault-tolerance and reliability in embedded IoT applications,
- Middleware and platforms for embedded IoT applications.
- The social implications of IoT
- Wireless Energy Harvesting for IoT
Selected Topics in Biomedical Engineering and Applications:
- Biomedical Devices for Computer Interaction.
- Brain-Computer Interfaces and Brain Imaging.
- Telemedicine and Health Monitoring Systems.
- Wearable Sensors and Systems.
- Video and Image Analysis for Physiological Signals.
- Biomedical Embedded and Mobile Systems.