High-quality full papers which at the time of submission, are not under review and have not already been published or accepted for publication elsewhere are solicited. Papers must be in PDF format and should include title, authors’ names and affiliations, e-mail address of the contact author. Both research and application-oriented submissions are welcome. All papers should be submitted electronically through EasyChair
In EasyChair, authors are requested to choose one of the following 8 tracks:
– Track1: Computer Hardware and Embedded/Smart Systems
– Track2: Artificial Intelligence
– Track3: Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing
– Track4: Communications
– Track5: Circuits and Systems
– Track6: Signal,Image, and Video Processing
– Track7: Microwave and Antennas
– Track8: Internet of Things (IoT)
– Track9: Biomedical Engineering and Applications
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length, 4 page papers ( Maximum of 2 additional pages can be purchased, each paper cannot exceed 6 pages) in IEEE two-column formats including diagrams and references. The title page should include author(s), name(s), affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address. The author should indicate one or two of the above categories that best describe the topic of the paper. More information for authors is available on the conference websites.
You can find a copy of the IEEE standard conference template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats here https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html) .